Grandstream GXP1610, without PoE is for a user who needs easy and streamlined access to communications. With its clear and distinct user interface and essential features and functionalities the GXP161 is intuitive and dependable.
Grandstream GXP1610 is a simple and affordable, entry-level IP Phone delivering a user-friendly VoIP calling experience. Supports a single SIP Account (1 line), 2 call appearances and 3-way voice conferencing, enhancing business productivity. Furthermore, offers a 132 x 48 pixel LCD display for easy viewing, HD Audio, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, 10/100 Mbps ports, EHS support for Plantronics™ headsets and multi-language support. These features allow the GXP1610 to be a high-quality and easy to use IP phone, ideal for any business or residential user.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the Grandstream GXP1610 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610/1615 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
Simple, intuitive, and effective. Our GXP1600 series of Basic IP phones deliver interactive communications to a desktop for the user who needs access to VoIP but does not require advanced features.
Award-winning IP voice, video, data and mobility solutionsGrandstream Networks has been manufacturing award-winning IP voice and video telephony, video conferencing and video surveillance products since 2002. The Grandstream brand means quality, reliability and innovation. Our award-winning products allow business to be more productive than ever before.
|Dimensions||20.09 × 18.45 × 7.62 cm|
5 working days
|Display Type||B/W Graphical|
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Mbps|
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- HD Audio, both on handset and full-duplex speakerphone, maximizing audio quality
- 3-way voice conference
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 5 navigation menu keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for Page/Intercom, Phonebook, Message, Home, Hold, Record, Mute, Headset, Transfer, Conference, Send / Redial, Speakerphone, Volume
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- EHS support for Plantronics™ headsets
- Automated provisioning options including TR-069 and XML configuration files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Multi-language support
- Base Stand enabling 2 angled positions, wall mountable
- Includes PSU 5V/600mA
- GXP1610/1615 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
- Power Supply PSU 5V/600mA