Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Appliance has been designed to provide a centralized solution for businesses communication needs. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data & mobility features in an easy-to-manage fashion.
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Appliance has been designed to provide a centralized solution for businesses communication needs. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data & mobility features in an easy-to-manage fashion. This IP PBX allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options & facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure & reliable UCM6202 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
The same industry-leading platform that we designed for the UCM6100 series, which continues to be enhanced month by month with more and more features and functionalities, will be extended to the UCM6200 series. Looking for a more powerful upgrade? We have redesigned our 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network.
See also: Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX
Award-winning IP voice, video, data and mobility solutionsGrandstream Networks has been manufacturing award-winning IP voice and video telephony, video conferencing and video surveillance products since 2002. The Grandstream brand means quality, reliability and innovation. Our award-winning products allow business to be more productive than ever before.
|Dimensions||22.6 × 15.5 × 3.45 cm|
|Product Type||PBX Appliance|
|Call Recording||Always ON|
|Cloud managed / monitor||NO|
|SD Card Interface||YES|
- 2 Integrated PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Supports up to 500 users and 50 concurrent calls
- 2 Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE and NAT Router
- Up to 3 conference bridges and 25 attendees per bridge
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to e-mail
- Integrated USB and SD card ports
- Integrates with Grandstream Wave FREE mobile app, allowing users to access their SIP account(s) with their Android™ device from anywhere in the world (via WiFi or cellular data network)
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server, recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Built-in DHCP server to make setting up and managing networks quicker and easier
- Auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning
- Strongest-possible security protection via SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption